Friday, November 12, 2010

Well, the secret is out.  The secret that wasn't a secret for very long.  People may be critical of us for announcing a pregnancy so early on, but I look at it this way...if, God forbid, something DID happen, I would want that support from friends and family.  So, we are happy with our decision to tell.  And, to be honest, I couldn't keep it a secret much longer, my "mask of pregnancy" has already started coming in, and I can't go 15 minutes without dry heaving.  Fun times.  #3 will be here in June of 2011.   We are trying to come up with some names...4 letters, of course!  Unfortunately, I can't come up with any that I like.  Once we find out the gender, (sometime around January) it'll be easier (hopefully) to come up with something.  We are thrilled to be parents again, our children bring such joy into our lives. 

The holidays are rapidly approaching.  I hate it.  Why does time fly by so quickly.  I remember when the years would d r a g by, but as I've gotten older, especially after the kids were born, they fly by.  Months fly by when I blink; that's not quite fair.  But, such is life, I suppose.  I still hate it...

We are taking our house off of the market.  We've had no 'bites' and there is still work to be done.  We actually just ripped up the carpet and put down pergo.  It looks AWESOME.  Next step is fixing the kitchen.  So, we will be here for a bit longer.  It sucks, but it is what it is.  We've always been fortunate to have things just work out, so hopefully it will 'just' work out this time around. 

For the 3rd year in a row, we've received notice that there are going to be layoffs with Greg's job.  Merry freakin' Christmas.  Whoever is in charge of the finances of the town needs to stop drinking.  So there.  I'm sick of spending every year unsure of whether or not Greg will have a place to work. 

I try not to talk too much about the babies on this blog because I have a blog that is solely dedicated to them, but this is important.  EMMA IS GOING TO BE 2 in less than a month.  HOW did that happen?  Gosh, I remember finding out I was pregnant with her like it was yesterday.  I remember being so afraid that I wouldn't love her like I loved my Jack.  Hah!  Little did I know.  That little girl is my star.  She is such a special kid.  I could go on and on...and on about her, but I'll spare you.

I need to stop forgetting that I have this blog.  I have fun writing in it.  I hope you have fun reading it!

No comments:

Post a Comment