Monday, September 20, 2010

House follow up

So, we were told yesterday that the people who came to see the house this past weekend won't pay a dime over 200k for this house or any other house in the complex.  Dumb.  So, we are lowering the price slightly to see if that garners interest, and if not, we are taking it off the market and sticking to the original 3 year plan.  The house could use a bit more work to make it perfect, so maybe doing that will help sell the place.

I have mixed emotions about the whole thing.  I wasn't too keen on putting the house on the market in the first place; just didn't feel right.  But as time went on, I became more find of the idea, obsessively looking for houses.

The end of the 3 year plan is March 2012...not too far off.  Could we hack it another year in the incredible shrinking townhouse?  I really think we could.  I really think we may have to...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment