Monday, August 24, 2009

Post One

I've had lots of blogs. I get tired of it very quickly. When I start to annoy myself with what I'm writing about, I close up shop, pack up and move elsewhere. So here I am.

I need a new focus.
A new goal.
A new outlook.
A new outlet.

We will see how long this one lasts.

Consider this the first post that you've ever read from me. It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me...

...and I'm feeling good.

This will be the first blog that will be open for the public to see. There will be no "cross-posting" and also no "cross-topic" talking. What is written here STAYS here, and that goes for anywhere else you may read my writing.

I'm really into writing commentary. I'm into writing about things that I'm passionate about, and I really don't do enough of either anymore. I've recently been bitten by the writing bug, so hopefully this will turn into a creative outlet....if I actually keep up with it.

I do have a blog that is all about the babies: www.jackandemma.baveo.com Feel free to that out as well. They are such a big part of my life, they deserve their own blog.

We will see how this goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment